12 June 2012

WIN £500 to spend on Love Label at Very.co.uk

We've teamed up with those lovely people at Very.co.uk to give you the chance to win £500 to spend on their stylish, sexy and uber-cool collection, Love Label. Helping you to sizzle this summer, Love Label brings you the best of the latest trends. Equip yourself for any occasion, with a selection of flirty floral summer dresses and midi and maxi dresses in pretty pastels, perfect for barbeques and picnics in the park. For a night out, choose from a range of Love Label going out dresses, bold body cons and printed jumpsuits in Aztec, animal and on-trend paisley. Click here to create your dream summer wardrobe with Love Label from Very.co.uk.

Comments

All posts must obey the house rules, if you object to any comments please let us know and we'll take the appropriate action.

Katie Mackenzie (Tue Jun 12 12:46:46 BST 2012): Thabk you I have entered this fab competition wonderful prize xx
Katie Mackenzie (Tue Jun 12 12:47:30 BST 2012): A wonderful prize from a wonderful magazine xx
Jenny Quigley (Tue Jun 12 13:09:39 BST 2012): Not being allowed to sign in? :(
Donna Morgan (Wed Jun 13 16:01:37 BST 2012): Fantastic prize :)
Kendoke Stardy (Sat Jun 16 11:19:45 BST 2012): Wow, I could have a great time with this - fingers crossed.
Elaine Simpson (Mon Jun 18 18:15:43 BST 2012): great prize
Christine Pinkney (Mon Jun 18 21:09:09 BST 2012): It would be a bit like Christmas,
Christine Turner (Wed Jun 20 20:12:34 BST 2012): just entered fab prize.
Hayley Wynn (Mon Jun 25 15:26:19 BST 2012): I'd love to win this and spoil myself.
Lona Jones (Mon Jun 25 15:50:26 BST 2012): I love clothes and this would be a fab win!
Cathie West (Tue Jun 26 20:29:54 BST 2012): just be nice to flick through your site and think * I like that I can have that.and not have to wait n see if its in the sale*.
Kathryn Beer (Wed Oct 10 13:03:14 BST 2012): iI would so like to get this ' Love Label Fairisle Printed Bomber Jacket with Jersey Sleeves' +. Ace competition