17 January 2012

Win One of Eight BaByliss Boutique Hair Dryers Worth £70!

It’s time fall in love with your hairdryer again… Yes, BaByliss have come up with their smoothest operator ever. Drum roll, please!

Before launching their oh-so-chic Boutique Dryer, BaByliss teamed up with 150 of Grazia’s most discerning readers to give it some serious trialling – with truly amazing results. Of the 150 testers, 9 out of 10 said it was the best dryer they had ever used!

Meanwhile, a whopping 99% said it was the fastest they’d ever got their hands on, and 90% said it left their hair smoother than any other dryer. Just listen to this… ‘I love the fact that I can have super-straight hair without having to use fl at irons as well. This dryer does it all in one go,’ said one reader. While another raved, ‘I’ve been dying to tell my friends about how good this hairdryer makes my hair feel. It is in the best condition it’s been in for a long time.’ Impressive, right?

Made in Italy (like all the best dryers), the BaByliss Boutique AC dryer has a professional 2400W motor for ultra-fast airfl ow, making it guaranteed to deliver a superspeedy drying time plus salon-quality smoothness and shine – all in the comfort of your home. But all this super-duper at-home technology doesn’t mean a style compromise – its sleek look and oh-so compact shape will please even the most design-conscious girls. We love!

And now it's your chance to get your well-manicured hands on one of eight of these awesome dryers worth a whooping £70! Oh yes. To be in with a chance of winning, just answer the question below...

Comments

All posts must obey the house rules, if you object to any comments please let us know and we'll take the appropriate action.

Madeline Connolly (Tue Jan 17 23:43:57 GMT 2012): best dryer
Veronica Still (Wed Jan 18 07:37:23 GMT 2012): wow sounds fantastic Babyliss best dryer.
Sue Cook (Wed Jan 18 17:17:03 GMT 2012): Wow, this is just what I need, how did you know!
Jean Parker (Wed Jan 18 17:28:56 GMT 2012): This sounds the perfect dryer - fast, efficient & leaves hair smooth & shiny. What more could a girl ask for?
Sheena Walshe (Wed Jan 18 20:24:48 GMT 2012): this sounds like a great hairdryer.
Jennifer Stewart (Wed Jan 18 20:27:41 GMT 2012): I really need and of course want one of these.
Carol Sanson (Thu Jan 19 07:00:38 GMT 2012): looks great I need a new one :)
Phil Simpson (Thu Jan 19 08:11:33 GMT 2012): nice pressie 4 the girlfriend.
Nyree Rose Jones (Thu Jan 19 13:54:44 GMT 2012): I need this in my life Grazia! - an extra 5 minutes in bed in the morning, without having to plug my hair dryer and straightner in would mean less Touche Eclat!
Sharon Gooding (Thu Jan 19 16:01:54 GMT 2012): Just what I need to go with the new straighteners I had for christmas, a perfect combination.
Lorraine Dunn (Thu Jan 19 19:02:18 GMT 2012): I rally do need this mine is about 15 years old and have to share it with my 17 year old daughter.
Emily McEwen (Sun Jan 22 09:50:09 GMT 2012): Yes please!
Elaine Powell (Sun Jan 22 21:00:19 GMT 2012): My husband has stolen my hairdryer to dry the paint on his bike in the garage. Not happy please can I have a new one:)
Marian Pugh (Mon Jan 23 11:11:57 GMT 2012): Have an old drier (nearly 40 yrs!) and it's time it was pensioned off and retired. This one seems like it could last just as long and will see me pensioned off and retired!
Paula Franz (Mon Jan 23 14:06:10 GMT 2012): Turning 40 in a fortnight and my hair could do with some tlc (along with the rest of me haha) would be a nice prezzie x.
Geraldine Besagni (Mon Jan 23 15:34:16 GMT 2012): Its not a hair dryer you need its a dye for all them gray hairs lol!!!
Tracey Magill (Mon Jan 23 15:54:08 GMT 2012): Are you not forty yet ??? Lol lol lol
Paula Franz (Mon Jan 23 18:16:11 GMT 2012): Cheeky Bitches - see what I have to put up with lol!
Abbie Webb (Mon Jan 23 19:45:18 GMT 2012): Fabulous competition - thank you for the chance! I run a pub and have a toddler -time is very precious! This would be amazing! thank you x.
Marion Chedmail (Tue Jan 24 14:43:25 GMT 2012): Sounds magic ... I already feel sexy ...
Lynne Claire Sharpe (Tue Jan 24 17:05:09 GMT 2012): OOOOOOoooooo so cool! x