The French may have the Cannes red carpet to bring them glitzy treats, but over here in Blighty, we have a little thing called the BAFTAs. The Philips BAFTA TV Awards, in fact, which took place in the capital last night. The likes of Daisy Lowe and Cat Deeley cracked out their glad rags for the soiree, where Grazia Daily sipped on champagne and cuddled up to Joey Essex (oh yes). But if your VIP ticket got lost in the post, then not to worry, dears, because it'll be just like you were there thanks to this swanky goodie bag which we're giving away.
Yes, indeedy, a hoard of goodies from cocktails and chocolates to trips to Mauritius and New Zealand, all packed into one Union Jack bag, were presented to the nominees at the event and, thanks to BAFTA, you could get your mitts on them too. And if that hasn't whetted your appetite, here's a full list of what we've got in store...
- Carat Luxury white leather jewellery roll
- Pink champagne truffles
- Knomo iPhone cover
- Mark Hill Gym Style haircare kit
- Travel Secrets by Tanya Rose
- O’Neil Stretch headphones
- Philips DS7510 Fidelio Docking Speaker
- 5 nights complimentary accommodation for 2 persons in Mauritius (travel not included)
- Champagne Taittinger
- Cocktails for two at The Gore Hotel
- A trip to Villa Maria Estate's winery in Auckland, New Zealand (travel not included)
- 10% discount at WishWantWear
Wowee, right? To be in with a chance of winning, just answer the question below...