If you’re passionate about all things vintage, then you’re in for a real treat...
The stunning new adaptation of Graham Green’s famous novel ‘Brighton Rock’ hits the silver screen this February 4th and having had a sneak peek at the film’s 1960’s setting, as well as Helen Mirren and Andrea Riseborough’s classic outfits, Grazia Daily is suitably excited.
So to get you in the retro spirit, we’ve teamed up with Absolute Vintage to give you, our lovely readers, the chance to WIN a fabulous outfit of your choice. Yippee!
But that’s not all! The outfit would be rendered pointless without a red carpet to wear it on, no? And that’s why we’re sending our lucky winner to the glitzy premiere of Brighton Rock, which takes place in London on 1st February, too! All you need to do is send us a photo of yourself in the chicest vintage ensemble you own. Simples!
To join the stars on the red carpet and strut your very own vintage style, just tweet @Grazia_Live with your pic along with #BrightonRock or share it on our Facebook page before Friday. Good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Competition will close on Friday 21st January
· Open to UK participants only
· Prize is £200 voucher to Absolute Vintage and a pair of tickets to the Brighton Rock Premiere on 1st February 2011. Runners up will each receive a signed poster
· Participants must be free to attend the premiere and pick up their tickets on the evening of 1st February 2011 in Central London
· There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
· No travel or accommodation will be provided
· The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into