As we entered Mulberry's enchanted winter garden and took our seats beside the autumnal flower, blackberry and bug garland decorated catwalk, Claridges Hotel ball room buzzed with anticipation as Mulberry girls Alexa Chung and Lana Del Rey took their places on the FROW next to actress Juno Temple.
And with a blast of country music the show began! Tunic mini dresses over crop wide leg trousers were a key theme, and a subtle nod to the nineties by Emma Hill.
Head-to-toe navy, bottle green and brown tailored and matt leather looks struck the perfect balance of elegant and cool for a new, more grown-up glossy Mulberry girl about town.
Meanwhile jumbo checks on everything from cosy coats and jackets, to sequin tunics made for a chic motif, perfect for off-duty dressing.
Five things we loved...
1. The vintage inspired maxi doctor's bag and mini gold clasp detail bag.
2. The elegant drop waist peplum tunics.
3. The jumbo shoulders and short sleeves combo on the jackets, and tops too.
4. The luxe fabrics employed throughout, especially the matt leather and boucle.
5. The gorgeous black poodle that no Mulberry show would be complete without!