It'd be all too easy to get swept up in the cyclonic pap tornado and excitement that is the House of Holland front row aka Mr Holland's very well connected circle of friends. The regulars Alexa Chung, Kelly Osbourne, Daisy Lowe, Pixie Geldof were almost engulfed in the debut of Harry Styles making an appearance at this LFW show-meets-get-together. So while you can read all about the craziness that ensued when One Direction's most coiffured arrived here, this piece is all about the clothes and most specifically, the five fashion things we enjoyed.
1. The theme: Our Henners knows how to construct a fully rounded back story and this time his girls were of a meaner variety than the cute chicks of yore. Located in Mexico City via the tattoo parlours of Venice Beach in Los Angeles. Young heady romance (think Romeo & Juliet) and tough home-girl gangs combined to make quite the potent young lady. This translated into tough-talking styling around girly dresses: caps, big blingy jewellery or baby girl first-ears-pierced hoops, waist-tied shirts and killer stilettos.
2. The midi hem lines: Henry's more elegant take on this teen dream was a perfect fit sheath dress with lace cups and spaghetti straps. Lovely stuff.
3. The new way to carry your phone: Mobile holsters. Well, harnesses have been a popular addition to wardrobes recently, may as well make 'em useful.
4. Reflective cat eye sunglasses: A bit retro, a lot kitsch, especially the orange ones.
5. Double gingham: In bright blue and red, HoH's bold and big gingham looked great when paired up in twos. We've seen more of these summer checks around today, so it's a safe bet to stock up any time you're ready.