Inspired by Joan Miro's paintings and graphics, as well as, photographer Malick Sidibe '60s portraits, collage maestro Michael van der Ham previewed a Spring/Summer '13 collection, rich in colour and texture.
The British Fashion Council NEWGEN designer, employed heavier fabrics, including padded brocade and printed leather, to create more structured silhouettes than he has previously whilst his signature silk shirts and delicate dresses made a welcome return.
Intricate embellishment made a dazzling impression on the final looks, with applique and metallic lurex creating some very red carpet worthy dresses in deed.
Here are our highlights:
1. Look 3: everything about that dress, everything!
2. Michael's wonderful collage technique: we can't get enough.
3. The asymmetric hems: fresh and interesting.
4. The gorgeous hair & make-up: make a red lip and sleek headband your Spring/Summer 2013 look.
5. The fluffy heeled contrast colour shoes by Christian Louboutin.