After reportedly turning his design studio into a makeshift cobblers late last night, after last-minute dramas with his debut shoe line, Matthew Williamson showcased his Spring/Summer 2013 collection (celebrating the brand's 15th anniversary dontcha know) in Central London today with an amazing view of the City of London - and boy did the crowds turn out. Olivia Palermo, David Gandy and Leigh Lezark we're just a few of the FROW-goers along with Poppy Delevigne who proudly snapped away at her sister Cara as she modelled the collection. But, what were the highlights? Check out our five favourite bits below:
- Check out the amazing olive leather biker jacket with embroidered/embellished sleeves - our favourite look of the show.
- We we're super jeals of model's fresh faces and dewy complexions created by makeup brand Benefit (ps. we want some of that!).
- Celebrating 15 years of the brand, we loved the show-stopping gowns similar to those that have made him a firm fixture and favourite sartorial choice on the red carpet.
- And, how could we not mention his signature heavily hand-beaded mini-dresses, this time in a striking shade of electric blue - Matthew's favourite look of the collection.
- Looking for a statement shoe? Don't miss high heavily embellished tribal sandals, designed in collaboration with shoe designer Joanne Stoker, when they hit stores next summer!