Issa's Spring/Summer collections never fail to ignite thoughts of the most glamourous resort in the world, and today's Garden of Eden titled show was no exception! With flowers in their hair and fabulous red pouts the Issa's goddess' sauntered down the catwalk to the sound of tropical birds chirping over disco beats. The rain forest prints rightfully took centre stage as a celebration of tailored silk separates and high voltage gowns (a couple of which nodded to Issa London's past season triumphs- we don't need to the mention the Kate Middleton dress...) calling for a fabulous summer 2013 to be had by all!
Here are our highlights:
1. We can't get enough of the toucan tropical print!
2. The gorgeous up 'dos compete with fresh flowers- yes we will be giving them a go!
3. Kaftan style tunic tops over trousers (do not try this ensemble at home without a stiletto!)
4. The jewel coloured silk jersey maxis- there's one to suit everyone.
5. The Susan Caplan Vintage jellewery: was just the right dose of bling.
Amazing: the Aquazzura x Issa show shoes (as tweeted by @kittysu)
Our trio of favourite models: Jourdan Dunn, Cara Delevingne and Lindsey Wixson all walked.
Most K-Middy worthy look: Exit 18, the colbalt blue floor sweeper!
Shoe collab not to be missed: Aquazzura's incredible snake sandals (see above).