We're big fans of Mr. Henry Holland over here at Grazia HQ for his ever fun and colourful take on fashion - and tonight, as he showcased his twelfth season, he scored again. A super fun and super bass soundtrack had us bopping in our seats as we watched what he called his take on an anxy, grungy teenager who is angry with the world. Surprisingly it was a very well dressed teenager that strutted her stuff down the catwalk and a pretty one at that. There were the usual suspects that we have come to love and expect from Henry - clashing bright dip-dye dungarees, printed jersey maxis and super short shorts but it was the rest of the collection that really caught our eye. Here are the five things we love from Henry Holland's Spring/Summer 2013 show:
- The bright jumbo plaid summer suit - summer in the city never looked so good!
- The prettiest floral jumpsuit we ever did see, with delicate lace trim and back panel. We want. We need.
- We can't wait to get our hands on the jumbo jewel encrusted beanies - grunge has never been so glam.
- Loose dropped waist lines are not only super flattering but super comfy too - yes please!
- We loved the mix of a fun dip-dye playsuit over a ladylike lace panelled navy blouse.