10am, Tuesday morning and Grazia has arrived at Victoria, Victoria Beckham in the nick of time. The show was held at The Loft in the Milk Studios on West 15th Street, which meant a mad dash across town from the Tory Burch show that had over ran. Anna Dello Russo just made it before the first model appeared. Phewf. So how was VB's latest collection, you ask? Here are our highlights...
1. Each dress had its own character, from a mint green lace number to one covered in a purple sunrise print and drop waists to skater skirts.
2. The only thing that linked all the dresses together was the sense of ease. Throw on any one of these dresses with a pair of heels and you're good to go.
3. The supersized flatform wedges were an unexpected choice and had the model army tottering through the show space.
4. Bags were worn across the body and high up across the chest in a messenger stylee.
5. Victoria herself greeted the 30 or so guests and looked typically chic in a khaki green dress from the collection with her brunette hair worn loose in soft waves.
For more live updates direct from New York Fashion Week, stay tuned to @Grazia_Live on Twitter