Grazia Beauty has just touched down in the Big Apple to bring you the scoop from the Spring Summer 2013 shows direct from New York Fashion Week. For all the beauty buzz live as it happens, follow Beauty Editor Lauren Murdoch Smith who'll be tweeting away at @GRAZIAbeauty as she tracks down the hottest trends, must-have products and backstage goings-on. But for now, we want to take a look inside her suitcase so let's get snooping...
First up, Lozza's packed plenty of prints including JBrand's floral jeans, Zara's check studded shirt and oversized camouflage embellished shirt as well as plenty of leopard print Equipment shirts thrown in for good measure. Her most prized item, however, is a recent purchase of the Whistles Varsity jacket, which works brilliantly with almost every outfit combo - despite the NY humidity.
As for the beauty essentials, Lauren's packed several make up bags with the products necessary for days of flitting to and from stuffy backstage areas. Here are her stand-out products:
1. Lucas Paw Paw Ointment for constantly hydrated lips
2. Lara Mercier Highlighting Primer to illuminate the skin whilst making it look flawless all day long.
3. DiorShow Extase Mascara is the king of mascaras when it comes to making your lashes long, thick and lifted without needing a lash curler.
4. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish has to go everywhere because it's the only cleanser that can with stand any type of water and keeps your skin calm and collected.
5. MAC Blusher in Well Dressed is an instant glow-giver.
6. L'Occitane Hand Cream is the perfect handbag size but packs a punch when it comes to keeping hands hydrated.
So that's the NYFW essentials sorted, we'll see you at the shows!