We're sure we're not the only ones who think the beauty look for the Rachel Zoe show bears more than a slight resemblance to the designer herself, but who can blame her? RZ has style, sophistication and her hair and make-up is in the same league as Nicole Richie's boho perfection. So we apologise for the lack of details on the beauty look for this show because we were a leeetle distracted by (okay, stalking) Rachel whilst backstage. So here are the essentials:
- Rachel was wearing a floor-sweeping black gown with not a peep of her post-baby belly, accessorised with a wrist-full of gold bangles.
- Rachel drinks Trenta-sized cups of coffee.
- Rachel's be-suited husband, Rodger Berman, was never far from view, cradling the couple's baby boy, Skyler (who was wearing adorable tan loafers, obvs).
- The make-up was created by the legendary Charlotte Tillbury.
- The hair was prepped with Frederick Fakkai Lifting and Texture Spray gel (for that messy glam result).
- The hair-spiration was Amanda Seyfried's loose, undone bun.
- We are now even more obsessed with Rachel.
Sorry, we'll be back to our usual reporting style once we're over our star struck state!
by Lauren Murdoch Smith in New York