You can always count on Fendi for super luxe on the catwalk. It is Karl Lagerfeld after all. And AW ’10 is no exception. Here are the five things we loved and want to wear now. Please.
1. The colours - loden green, mustard yellow, barky brown and admiralty blue... All together or separately, they are the shades we want to wear now.
2. Chunky high heels - all the height but none of the wobble…what's not to love?
3. Circular skirts - both above the knee and mid calf length. Not sure how easy the latter will be to wear for those without the stature of a model, but they looked fresh on the catwalk so we're willing to give it a whirl.
4. The skin tight suede leggings - so sumptuous and much more sophisticated than leather.
5. The strong shouldered cape that was the second look out the show,worn with a billowing blouse and those suede leggings. Expect high street rip-offs-a-plenty come the autumn.
- Siobhan Mallen, Associate Fashion Director