After taking a sneaky peek backstage, we knew that the Erdem collection was going to be a stunner. Designer Erdem Moralioglu has repeatedly proved to be a master of colour and print - with painterly Monet-like patterns becoming almost a signature for him - but this time, these rainbow of wintry brights (pillarbox red, regal purple, navy, mustard yellow) set against black managed to be girly and dramatic all at once. And if this man can't create a party dress you'd die for, we don't know who can!
1) The navy nail varnish. The new black, non?
2) The embroidered fabrics, must've taken hours of hard graft by Jenny King.
3) The blurred print ankle boots with patent black toe caps
4) French music playing live, with an accordion and lead singer called Fifi. Of course!
5) The up do bunched up mussy buns atop models' heads
5 LOOKS WE LOVED
1) Black coat dress embroidered in tiny little orange and green flowers with a big gold zip up the front.
2) Red and purple embroidered dress.
3) Navy embellished balloon skirted dress
4) Purple, yellow and navy printed dress with ruffled seams.
5) Navy silk maxi gown.
Click through below to see all the backstage pictures, and check out the latest London reports from Charles Anastase, John Rocha, Topshop Unique, Basso & Brooke, Armand Basi One, Ann-Sofie Back, Christopher Kane, Jaeger London, PPQ, Luella, Twenty8Twelve, Julien MacDonald and all the rest by clicking here!
The Grazia fashion and beauty team used Canon IXUS 95 IS digital cameras - official sponsors of London Fashion Week.