Why The 'Hun' (Half Bun) Is Trending
Without wanting to spoil anything for those who haven't already seen the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, Kristen Stewart's final on screen appearance as Bella Swan is ultra-glam. Making the most of her new vampire form the character shakes off those awkward teenage years in favour of immortal chic. Who better to show us how to recreate Bella's on-screen look than beauty blogger extraordinaire Tanya Burr who had her own brush with K-Stew on the red carpet at the London premiere.
She's previously delved through her makeup bag to give us insight into Kim Kardashian's polished pout, Brigitte Bardot's 60s siren look, Taylor Swift's all-American style, Made In Chelsea star Millie Mackintosh's party look, Katy Perry's sparkly eye makeup, Emma Stone's winged eyeliner, Audrey Hepburn's timeless look, Victoria's Secret glowing cheeks, Lana Del Rey's modern 60's look and Olivia Palermo's natural rosy complexion, so we can't wait to find out how to pull off a Bella's sexy supernatural look...
Hi guys, so after going to the amazing Twilight premiere last week, this week I'm going to give you a step by step guide on Bella Swann's vampire look...
1. So of course because she is a vampire, you will need to lighten your skin as much as possible. I chose Laura Mercier's Silk Creme foundation in a lighter shade than I would normally wear to achieve a flawless yet pale look.
2. Next fill in your brows, opt for a deeper brown shade to get Bella's look and just fill in the normal shape of your brow as Bella has a very natural and beautiful look.
3. Her eye make-up included a contoured eye with lots of beautiful golden browns. Choose a subtle colour to put all over the lid, a slight shimmer looks lovely, and then take a deep brown to put through the crease. MAC's Charcoal Brown is a perfect shade for this, blended lightly through the socket. Then combine a mixture of this with the lighter golden colour and run it under the eye. For natural definition, but with a bit more intensity, take a dark brown colour and run this across the lash line.
4. Apply lots of mascara and then false lashes. False lashes are key to the beautiful vampire look as they really open up the eye and add a very feminine touch.
5. She doesn't wear blush but her cheeks are contoured. Choose a matte bronzer or contour powder and apply to the hollows of the cheeks, blending really well to achieve a natural finish, but to make the cheek bones stand out.
6. For the perfect vampire lip, you need a deep and dark shade. Bella's lips were quite well defined but had no shine to them so begin by taking a lip liner and applying this all over the lips. Over the top of this, pat on a similar shade lipstick, patting it on means that the colour looks like it could be your natural colour and MAC's Retro lipstick is the ultimate colour for this, I love it!