Do you want fit, fast and delicious food? Then you're in the right place. We've teamed up with Zoo Kitchen - a new Youtube channel for foodies - to show you that cooking doesn't have to be time consuming and healthy food doesn't equal boring.
With a new video every #TastyTuesday, Jessica Zoo will show you super-quick, easy and healthy recipes that will make your mouth water. So remove the cobwebs from the spatulas - whether you're a full-time mum or have a fully-fledged career, it's time to get back in the kitchen. We're kicking things off with...
HEALTHY BROWNIE RECIPE
This healthy brownie recipe is perfect for chocolate lovers who need a fix without the guilt. Only using natural, healthy ingredients and free from sugar and flour, these are a great every day treat even for those that are watching their weight. If your sweet tooth is having a tantrum, you can always swap 1 tablespoon of stevia for sugar and we promise we won't tell anyone!
INGREDIENTS (Makes 20)
1 can of chestnut puree (400g)
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1 Small packet (150g) of ground almonds
4 Tbsp Cocoa powder
1 Tbsp Vanilla extract
50g walnut pieces
2 Tbsp of granulated stevia
Each Brownie contains 120Kcal
9.1g of Fat
4.2g of protein
5.5g of Carbohydrate
1) Switch the fan oven on at 180 degrees
2) Separate the eggs in 2 bowls. Whisk the egg whites with a small pinch of salt until the form peaks, then leave aside.
3) Add the melted coconut oil, stevia, vanilla and sieved cocoa to the egg yolks.
4) Mix in the chestnut puree and mix until smooth.
5) Mix in the ground almonds - the texture should be thick and cakey.
6) Gently incorporate the egg whites in two parts with a fork or wooden spoon to keep the bubbles intact.
7) Break the walnuts into pieces and gently stir them in.
8) Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper, grease it with coconut oil and sprinkle almond flour.
9) Pour the mixture and even out with a spatula.
10) Bake the brownies for 20min (max. 30)
11) Leave the borwnies to cool in the tray for 5min before you cut them and gently place them on a cooling rack.
These brownies are best enjoyed cold, without guilt!
Enjoy sensibly as part of a well-balanced diet. For any questions, comments and to share your brownie pictures tweet @JessicaZ00 www.jessicazoo.com