Thirsty? Busy? Want an easy way to enjoy your summer drinks? Then we have the solution for you, courtesy of Victoria Grier, food stylist/writer and Grazia Daily's new recipe vine queen. Every Friday she will be posting easy-peasy, quick-as-a-flash recipes that are a doddle to do. And because we don't want to take up any more of your time, here's our Summer Flower Ice Cubes guide...
Summer Flower Ice Cubes
A selection of the following:
1 x 275g Essential Waitrose Blackberries £3.00
1 x 195g Essential Waitrose Raspberries £2.00
1 x box Edible Flowers from Cornwall £9.50 from Natoora
1 x box Daphnis and Chloe Thyme Flowers £7.00 from Home Institute
1 x Lakeland silicone ice cube tray £4.99
1. PICK your favourite flowers and berries. e.g Elderflower, viola, raspberry, blackberry.
2. PLACE either a flower or a berry in each compartment of the ice cube tray.
3. POUR water over them filling the tray to the top.
4. FREEZE for at least 4 hour but preferably overnight.
5. ENJOY with a nice Gin & Tonic.
You can follow Vic on Twitter @VicGrier #Foodinaflash