Cooking doesn't have to be a chore. In fact, with our super simple food hacks, life in the kitchen suddenly got a whole lot easier...
1. Make A Perfectly Round Fried Egg
By frying it in an onion ring. This also gives your egg extra flavour.
2. Stop Boiling Water Escaping From The Pan
By placing a wooden spoon over the top. No idea how this works but it does stop your hob getting all gloopy.
3. Save Time Slicing Pesky Cherry Tomatos
By sandwiching a few between two lids and running your knife through the middle. Salad in a second - easy!
4. Rid Your Stews Of Excess Fat
By using an ice cube to attract fat globules before scooping out with a spoon. Again, the science behind this one escapes us but ice attracts fat - who knew?
5. Make A DIY Scented Candle
By surrounding normal tea lights with coffee beans.
6. Make The Perfect Packed Lunch Treat For Someone
By creating one of these adorable heart shaped boiled eggs.
7. Peel Garlic Easily By Zapping Them In The Microwave
The papery skin should just fall off, saving you from digging your nails in and ending up with garlicky fingers.
8. Defeat Hard, Unspreadable Butter
By grating it onto your toast.
9. Stop Bothersome Bottles Escaping From Their Designated Fridge Spot
By using a simple bulldog clip to keep them in place
10. Make Use Of Outdated CD Holders
By using it as a bagel lunchbox.
11. Make The Most Delicious Seasoning Ever
By crumbling Cool Ranch Doritos into a pepper grinder. (Or try Chilli Heatwave flavour if you're feeling naughty.)