The Duchess of Cambridge has been making headlines with her maternity wardrobe on the second day of her official Scotland visit with husband Prince William , but what do you think of her mother-to-be outfits? Here at Graziadaily.co.uk we have the top 40 looks to buy in store now that will keep you looking stylish yet comfortable throughout your pregnancy. But before you click through the gallery above, here are our five Dos and Don'ts when dressing for two:
1. Maternity leggings and tights not only give you support but are a comfortable staple to base your looks around.
2. Avoid wide bold stripes. Delicate nautical stripes are a classic yet stylish everyday look.
3. Empire lines and wrap detail maxi dresses are a glamourous yet flattering evening choice.
4. Tailoring or stiff leather jackets can be tricky. Beautifully printed gowns and kimonos can transform a simple jersey maxi.
5. Invest in accessories that will lift and outfit and make you feel sexy.