Apart from her blinding engagement ring, Justin Timberlake's wife has often been considered an understated dresser - until now. Over the past few months we've noticed a new, more fashion savvy style come to light from the lovely Jessica Biel.
Her style swaps maybe subtle ones but the results are seriously head turning! For starters: Jessica's locks are longer, her fringe blunter and her heels higher. The Total Recall actress has also sexed up her wardrobe basics. She's swapped her straight-leg blue jeans for sexy leather trousers, whilst her previous classic tortoiseshell sunnies have been traded in for rock-star style aviators.
Then there's Jess's new red carpet choices; this is where she really shines. Gone are the star's playing-it-safe classic looks and in are a whole host of uber catwalk numbers. And we're not talking Autumn Winter '12 either. Jessica's roster of current show-stoppers have all been Spring Summer 2013 treats that aren't even in the shops yet!
And they're not pared-down runway choices either. Take the Giambattista Valli feather frock that she wore to the premiere of her latest movie. Its shirt top and heavily embellished skirt, complete with feather peplum, isn't the easiest dress to pull-off but Mrs Timberlake nails it with the help of a white patent Fendi clutch and neon Casadei 'Blade' stilettos.
So what are the style secrets of Jessica Biel's new look? Here are her golden rules...
1. Don't underestimate the impact of an all-black look: Jessica lives by this for both grown-up, chic tailored looks and more edgy outfits, which she anchors around her leather biker jacket.
2. Colour block with accessories: Jessica often makes a fashion statement with her brightly coloured pointy-toe courts or a contrast colour clutch.
3. Do wear minimal monochrome looks on the red carpet: Jessica isn't afraid to let her frock do the talking.
4. Don't be afraid to mix things up: Jessica is becoming a fashion chameleon, one day it's feathers and fancy frills and the next minimal lines. By not shoehorning her style into a regimented look Jessica keeps things interesting, and us guessing what she's going to wear next!
5. Opt for shoes you feel good in: Jessica's love of her pointy stilettos for both day and after dark has to be down to them being uber flattering AND comfortable!