Shop Beyonce's look...
After months of waiting, yesterday was B-day. Beyonce, or should we say Mrs Carter, as her new album and tour are both called was in town for the second night of her Mrs Carter Worldwide tour London performances - and as expected she was on fire. Despite rumours of unnecessary wardrobe changes we couldn’t have been happier about her whopping nine costumes.
As you may have already read, Beyoncé along with her stylist Ty Hunter and her mother Tina Knowles has recruited some of the most glamorous designers from around the globe to design her tour wardrobe including Julien Macdonald, Peter Dundas, Dsquared2, Ralph and Russo, Kenzo and Stuart Weitzman, and when it comes to pre-show preparations and outfits tweaks, as Tina exclusively told Graziadaily - everything is run like clockwork. Now, whilst we don’t recommend channelling her signature curve hugging body suits as your casual every day look, we have been inspired. Check out our top 5 Beyonce moments from last night’s concert below and check out how you can steal her style too…
1. Flaws and All - Beyonce performs one of our favourite tracks from her 2006 album B'Day, where she talks about the trials and tribulations of being a woman and women’s insecurities. It was as if she read our minds. Wise words B, wise words.
2. The passport incident – one of Beyonce’s crazed fans threw their passport onto the stage to catch her attention. Beyonce noticed and immediately said “Are y’all crazy!? Y’all gonna get this back. Y’all need this!” Beyonce, you can do no wrong.
3. Les Twins – the identical twin brothers Laurent and Larry are French dancers, choreographers, and models are the only male dancers in Beyonce’s troupe. Recognized internationally for their talents in new style hip-hop dancing – and of course, they were super cute!
4. Her blue crystal cat suit – by far the most show stopping outfit of the night – our New Year’s Eve outfit inspiration? Definitely food for thought.
5. Grown Woman – fingers crossed this amazing Afro-beat tune is set to be her new single. With amazing Kenzo costumes and graphic visuals with giraffes and lions, you’ll be skipping home with this tune in your head.