Wow! What a stylish November Ms. Kerr has had! It's been one fashion triumph after another, even her most dedicated followers would be forgiven for not keeping up!
Granted, the Australian supermodel would look smokin' hot in a black bin bag, but Miss Miranda is so much more than a clotheshorse! And we're smitten with her current winter wardrobe: a gorgeous mix of cool contemporary brands like Isabel Marant, Acne and Alexander Wang and luxury big guns like Givenchy, Hermes and Prada.
Miranda's November wardrobe falls into two key looks, the first has a sassy Upper East Side quality to it: think super sexy, close fitting silhouettes like her Balenciaga pencil skirt and the Victoria Beckham dress she recently stepped out in (see the gallery above) that hugged in all the right places!
Then there's Miranda's more edgy outfits, these show off her fabulous fashion flare, where gorgeous knitwear, denim separates and leather pieces showcase a masterclass in winter layering.
And we can't help but notice that no matter what Miranda wears, from a simple jeans ensemble to a slouchy sweater dress look, she's never without some sex appeal, whether that be a sheer black blouse or flash of bare leg with her over-the-knee boots, Miranda sure knows how to flaunt what she's got!
So what are the key ingredients to Miranda's uber stylish look? We've narrowed it down to 5 golden rules:
1. If you've got it flaunt it: Miranda knows what her (many) assets are and chooses clothes that flatter them, everytime!
2. Be a proportion perfecter: Miranda is brilliant at balancing out voluminous coats and other layers with skinny jeans. And always wears her oversized trousers with fitted tops.
3. Invest in accessories that go the distance: we love spotting Miranda re-wearing her favourite accessories in different ways. This month her most worn items have to be: a black leather Givenchy handbag, a pair of Miu Miu glitter sunnies and her Isabel Marant boots.
4. Snap up a trophy coat: Miranda's been getting some serious style miles from her black Givenchy and grey Isabel Marant coats this month.
5. Make layered looks your winter style survival: mixing denim, knits and leather is a super chic Kerr speciality!