This week we pounded the pavements of the fashion graduate shows to see what looks are ticking the trendsetters box (clutch)es...
According to the summer-savvy girls on the street, it's now warm enough to wear tropical prints, micro minis and crop tops (knee-high socks seem to be a blustery-day trend too). Denim is de rigueur, as usual, but this summer it's taken a twist: try teaming it with a hippie kimono, try-on white dungarees or adopt an oversized coat for a new way to wear the world's favourite fabric. Alternatively use a statement coat to up the ante of your outfit: an anorak, printed bomber or mannish crombie are the perfect tough-girl antidote if you're summer dress is feeling a bit too pretty. This season's dressing is all about the mix.
Shop this month's favourite looks below:
Clockwise from left:
1. Destructured Trench - £59.99 at Zara
2. Boxy Shirt - £165 at Joseph
3. Printed Skirt by Stella Jean - £252 at Matches
4. Navy and Silver Heels by Kin - £85 at John Lewis
5. Khaki Shorts - £140 at MATCHESFASHION.COM
6. Tan Sandals by Steve Madden - £35 at House of Fraser