Olivia Palermo's Fashion Evolution
We haven’t been this besotted with an A-lister and their daily routine since Stella, Elle and Claudia first hit the school run. But Olivia Palermo and her dog Mr Butler, who the socialite is papped with daily in NYC, have got us hooked. Luckily for both Ms P and her new furry accessory, The City star doesn’t seem to have any trouble putting together the most stylish of looks involving flat footwear for her jaunts around town.
The style icon has another male friend who we’re particularly interested in, but he has just the two legs. We're talking about Olivia's boyfriend Johannes Huebl, who the sleek New Yorker has teamed up with for a Mango campaign as well as a dreamy shoot in Paris (where else?). The couple certainly give Brangalina a run for their drop dead gorgeous money.
So in honour of the gorgeous OP, let's remember her greatest fashion highs...
- She was the one we all wanted to watch on The City
- Olivia and Johannes were the epitome of Upper East Side perfection in a campaign for Mango
- She struck a pose for Tibi, this time solo
- She has her pick of the hottest FROWs each and every season
- She opened up her wardrobe to the world when she launched a style blog
- Olivia and Mr Butler bagged our 2012 It couple award
- She brought some extra sparkle to Carrera y Carrera's jewellery campaign
- She showed us how to work a perfect peplum
- She opened the Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar
- She still manages to make every best dressed list out there