Diane Kruger's Fashion Evolution
We’d have put her on the best dressed list for THAT gold sequinned Vivienne Westwood dress in Cannes alone. From the hourglass silhouette to the sculptured draping and showbiz rose-gold sequins, has there ever been a better image of the perfect movie-star goddess; you know the one we mean, right? From an edgy, sexy claret mini dress by Versus to an exquisite Chanel gown (she’s worn SO many!), she’s a one-woman fashion magazine photo shoot. DK's had a bevvy of style hits so we've narrowed them down to a top 10 of sartorial highlights...
- She showed off her tri-lingual talents playing Marie Antoinette in film Farewell
- She's graced almost every FROW imaginable
- ...and come to think of it, every red carpet too
- She's snapped up beautiful beau Joshua Jackson
- Calvin Klein bagged her gorgeous features to promote their fragrance
- ...as well as their beauty campaign
- She's also fronted Chanel, YSL, Burberry AND Christian Dior campaigns. Phewf.
- You could say Diane started the luxe trainer trend
- Sshe showed us how to keep crop tops chic
- Oh, and did we mention she's besties with Karl Lagerfield? Yup.