Images from Whitney Port [Instagram]
Now we really do feel old as two of our favourite members of hit noughties reality TV show The Hills have announced engagements within the space of a month (they grow up so fast). Lauren 'L.C.' Conrad revealed that she had accepted her long-term beau William Tell's proposal - and duly instagramed a photo of her enormous sparkler - in October and now a rep for her BFF Whitney Port has confirmed that the 28-year-old is set to marry boyfriend Tim Rosenman.
Whitney and Tim met on the set of Hills spin-off series The City, where Port took centre stage as she navigated the bright lights and catty claws of New York's bustling fashion industry with a role at Diane Von Furstenberg. During her time as a City star Whitney dated bad boy Aussie rocker Jay Lyon (remember him?), but lovely Tim was an associate producer on the show. The pair kept in touch after the last episode aired in 2010, love blossomed and the rest is history!
Whitney Port [Instagram]
A source told Us Magazine, 'She is super comfortable with him and in love. She likes that he is from New York because he is such a great tour guide when they visit the city'. In fact, Whitney quite regularly visits the Big Apple, as she showcases her Whitney Eve collection at New York Fashion Week twice a year.
While we contemplate the idea of a double Hills wedding - a bit like the conclusion of Pride & Prejudice with Whitney and Lauren in matching dresses - we thought we'd get to grips with what to expect from Ms Port's nuptials. As a designer she's got a keen eye for detail so we imagine it to be a beautiful affair.
1. Princess Hair: Whitney's flowing blonde California locks are her signature. Perhaps she should check out Percy and Reed's new Instagram for inspiration.
2. Vintage Cars: Apparently the groom is a fan as Whitney revealed on her 'Timmy's Likes' board on Pinterest.
3. Californiaaaa: Tim may be a New York native, but surely Whit's favourite California scenery will be the backdrop for the Big Day.
4. Attention to Detail: As the queen of prints, we reckon Whitney will disect swatches as she contemplates table settings, ribbons and decor galore.
5. Chief Bridesmaid: We might cry if it's not L.C.
6. All Pink Everything: She's the coolest Hills castmate, but Whitney is still an incredibly girly girl. We're thinking pink Champagne and blush bridesmaids.
7. The Gift List: Will it be Bloomingdales or Saks Fifth Avenue?
8. Foodie Feast: Whitney regularly posts her gourmet cravings on Instagram, including recipes from Mama Port.
Find out what The Hills gang is up to now in the gallery below...