Wish you could dress like street style darling Taylor Tomasi Hill? Well now you can, as it turns out the girl loves Zara as well as Celine. Taylor is starring in Zara's new look book, along with Barneys New York fashion director Amanda Brooks, writer Hailey Gates and Elle China’s Sherry Shen. In the shots she wears ripped boyfriends, sliders and a breton tee, as well as monochrome gingham and a white full skirt. Get one to a Zara, pronto!
So who is Taylor Tomasi Hill? She left her position as creative director at Modus Operandi in October, and was quickly snapped up by the Gwyneth Paltrow as she covered New York Fashion Week for Goop. 'Taylor is a breath of fresh fashion air,' said Ms Paltrow. 'Her irreverent moments keep fashion week interesting for me — edgy and chic, she’s always worth watching.'
Not only is Taylor a street style legend and industry icon, she also has one of the best Instagram accounts around. Not only does she post non-blurry catwalk shots, but she is also incredibly Goopy as her page regularly features spinach smoothies and rooms filled with orchids. The girl once Instagrammed a kumquat. Here's what you need to know about Taylor Tomasi Hill...
1. Her outfits are made for Tommy Ton's camera
2. Her Instagram page is Goop-tastic and totally worth a follow
3. She grew up in fashion
Taylor told the Coveteur: 'I think I am just drawn to accessories because I grew up in a children’s accessories showroom. My parents owned the largest children’s sales showroom in Dallas. I grew up surrounded by any and every accessory you can imagine. I was writing orders at age ten, and held the very important role of popping fresh popcorn for all of our customers.
4. Her style signature is piled up accessories (and a venti Starbucks)
5. Her fashion week coverage always makes us LOL
6. She's the kind of girl who wears Simone Rocha to the beach
7. Taylor is a friend of the designers: She is Prabal Gurung's muse and hit the Met Ball with Thom Browne
8. She has a packed fashion CV
Taylor's desk at Marie Claire via The Coveteur
She was Marie Claire's Accessories Editor and then the creative director at Moda Operandi for two years. As well as styling she has also had a go at designing, as she created a collection for Lane Crawford.
9. She lives in a house like THIS
We can look around her divine New York apartment thanks to this profile in US Vogue.
10. You didn't think we'd ignore the red hair did you?
Crushing on Taylor yet? Check out her best street style looks below...