Last night was a good'un for Rita Ora, as she walked the red carpet at the British Fashion Awards with Mossy and looked extremely glamorous in Vivienne Westwood sequins. But that's not all, as during the event she managed to find the time to Tweet that she has landed a role in Fifty Shades of Grey. Seriously.
Rita will star alongside Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson playing Mia Grey, the adopted younger sister of Christian Grey. In case you aren't a Fifty Shades fanatic, let us give you a quick character profile. Mia's Fifty Shades wiki page (yep, this is a thing) describes her as 'bubbly and outgoing' and 'tall and curvaceous.' She is fluent in French, studied cooking in Paris and plays the cello. It looks like Rita Ora will be back in the hairdressers' chair to get rid of those platinum locks, as the character has a raven sleek bob.
There have been mixed reactions to the casting, with some Tweeps writing comments such as ‘It’s official. That movie is going downhill now.’ As expected the Ritabots have been showing their support, using more exclamation marks than letters in their messages to Rita. So what do you think of the casting? It is certainly a step up from her cameo in Fast & Furious 6. Have your say by voting below...
Rita's career is moving at a colossal pace - her CV gets updated more often than she dyes her hair. See what has been added to Rita's Wikipedia page this year...
1. She was signed up as a designer for Adidas
2. She had a night in Paris with Karl Lagerfeld for a photoshoot
3. She starred in her first campaign for Rimmel London
4. And she followed in Cara's footsteps, modelling for DKNY
5. She made her catwalk debut at New York Fashion Week
6. She got the thumbs up from Madonna, and became the face of Material Girl
7. She became pals with fashion royalty, Kate Moss
8. She gave presenting a go, hosting the Teen Awards with Nick Grimshaw
9. She became planet fashion's latest muse
10. She started dating Mr Calvin Harris
Phewf! Here's hoping the girl can put her feet up this Christmas. See the best of her style evolution in the gallery below...