You may remember how Made In Chelsea star Millie Mackintosh recently invited us round for a cup of tea and to film some exclusive video content, including a Q&A about the latest series of the reality show. Above is the second in the series in which Millie reveals her five top tips for being a Chelsea Girl. With a killer wardrobe, pop star boyfriend, and successful beauty collection in the bag, some might say that Millie has the perfect life. But what can we do to get her luxurious look? According to Millie...
1. A tweed blazer is an essential - Millie has about 15 (mostly from Zara)
2. Apply natural looking false eyelashes - Millie wears the 'Mayfair' lash from her own range
3. Invest in a classic Chanel bag - Millie has hers in burgundy
4. Carry a small dog - Millie has two Pugs and one French Bulldog called Herbie
5. Get a good blow-dry - Millie gets hers done at A-list salon Daniel Galvin Junior
While the Chanel bag and puppy may not be a viable option, there's always room for a little grooming and an extra bit of outerwear. Watch the video to hear the top tips straight from the lady herself which we filmed by the elegant cream fireplace in her West London pad. The sound of the car alarm was just an added bonus!