You may remember how Made In Chelsea star Millie Mackintosh recently invited us round for a cup of tea and to film some exclusive video content, including a Q&A about the latest series of the reality show and her top 5 tips for being a Chelsea girl. Now we've got the next video in the series for you to watch ahead of tonight's show.
When we spoke to Louise Thompson about her fashion collection launch earlier this month she said that Millie Mackintosh was the best dressed star on the show, alongside equally well-heeled Rosie Fortescue. We've already had a snoop around Rosie's winter wardrobe so it only seemed fair that we take a look at Millie's favourite pieces.
The stylish star gave us a run-down of her top coats and jackets that she wears throughout Made In Chelsea season four. The 5 key cover ups are:
1. An Alice + Olivia gillet which Millie uses as a daytime staple
2. A furry hooded gillet which Millie wears with a cashmere jumper and flared jeans
3. A glamorous take on a khaki jacket with gold sequin sleeves from Misguided
4. A Sandro duffle coat with military buckles and rabbit fur, which Millie wears with jeans and wedge trainers
5. Millie's biggest investment pieces this season - an aubergine Burberry trend with dark sleeves
We're big fans of Millie and the love obviously goes both ways as the star was spotted reading Britain's favourite weekly glossy while having her hair done last week. There's a girl who's got her Grazia!
Stay tuned for our final Millie Mackintosh video and scroll through Millie's style hits below >>