So unless you've taken a vacay from planet fashion, we're sure you have it scribbled in your diaries that tomorrow night is the 2013 Met Ball. We've already recapped our favourite vintage Met Ball moments, told you how you can get involved in the red carpet action and done some of our own frock predictions. But that leaves one question - who is walking the red carpet with whom?
The Met Gala is where we saw Victoria Beckham walk up the Met steps arm in arm with Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce, Sarah Jessica Parker take Valentino as her date and Marc Jacobs walk the red carpet with Lil Kim (yes, really). So which fashion duos are we expected to see this year? Of course the Met Ball dates are meant to be one big fashion secret, but that doesn't stop a rumour or ten.
Mr Eric Wilson at the New York Times has rounded up who he thinks is dressing who. Of course there are some pretty obvious pairings - Jennifer Lawrence with Dior, the Fanning sisters with Rodarte and Rooney Mara with co-chair Riccardo Tisci. But the weirdest couple rumoured to be hitting the red carpet is a toss up between Nicki Minaj and Tommy Hilfiger and Psy (yes, the K Pop star) and Samsung. Take a look in the gallery above to see who is rumoured to be walking up the Met steps with who...
The (rumoured) Met Ball couples
• Alberta Ferretti is dressing Kate Beckinsale
• Moschino is bringing Lily Collins, Jamie Campbell Bower, Kylie Minogue, Pixie Geldof, Livia Firth and Carina Lau
• Coco Rocha will be wearing Emanuel Ungaro
• Diane Kruger will be wearing Chanel Haute Couture
• Anna Wintour and January Jones will be wearing Chanel
• Emmy Rossum, Hailee Steinfeld, Naomie Harris & Jennifer Morrison will be wearing Donna Karan Atelier
• Kerry Washington will be wearing Vera Wang
• Minka Kelly and Emily Blunt will wear Carolina Herrera
• Karlie Kloss will be wearing Louis Vuitton
• Michael Kors is taking Jennifer Lopez
• Valentino is taking Gwyneth Paltrow
• Vivienne Westwood is taking Lily Cole
• Rodarte’s Kate and Laura Mulleavy are taking Elle and Dakota Fanning
• Dior is taking Jennifer Lawrence and Marion Cotillard
• Alexander Wang is taking Julianne Moore for Balenciaga
• Burberry is taking Sienna Miller
• Topshop is taking Jaime King and Julianne Hough
• Tommy Hilfiger is hosting at his table and dressing Debbie Harry, Nicki Minaj, Zooey Deschanel, Lily Aldridge and Kings of Leon lead vocalist Caleb Followill
• Christopher Kane is taking Stella Tennant
• Nina Ricci’s Peter Copping is taking Carolyn Murphy
• Diane Von Furstenberg is taking Emma Roberts.
• Tory Burch is taking Jessica Alba
• J.Mendel is taking Chanel Iman
• Kenzo’s Humberto Leon and Carol Lim are taking Solange Knowles
• Anthony Vaccarello is taking Gisele Bundchen
• Riccardo Tisci is taking co-chair Rooney Mara
• Peter Pilotto is taking Brooklyn Decker