Are you as obsessed with Kristen Stewart's incredible fash-over this year as we are? Probably. She's switched from awkward fashion hater to total red carpet goddess and sass-pot, with the best side-swept hair we've ever see - and she's still managed to hold onto her all important I-don't-give-a swagger in the process. That'll be largely down to her mega stylist, Tara Swennen. Tara cut her teeth assisting Rachel Zoe, so it's no wonder she knows how to work her magic - even around a pair of scuffed up sneakers! She's nailed the art of turning young starlets into sex icons without resorting to trash and she was the first to get her mitts on Louis Vuitton's SS13 collection with K-Stew in that checkerboard playsuit. We caught up with the taste maker to find out how she'd tackle this party season in five easy steps below, plus a shop-the-look and a gratuitous gallery of Kristen's top outfits above. Go on, have a scroll!
Tara’s Top 5 Party Dressing Tips
1. 'Always consider the occasion first and foremost – like if it’s a formal and upscale gathering you should consider a conventional, classic cut. But if it’s a fun filled silly party, you can vamp up the sex appeal in a fun cocktail dress!'
2. 'Know your body type - choose a cut and print that complements your body and accents your best features rather than following a trend. Wear shapewear and heels that you know can last you through the night and remember that sometimes comfort is a key factor in how you carry yourself!'
3. 'Go with your mood - If you are feeling sassy-try sparkles or a bold print. If you are more of the conservative type try a sophisticated pencilled sheath in a rich colour and have fun with accessories or a bold lip colour or hairstyle to make it more playful!'
4. 'Avoid over-accessorising! Pick one bold item and keep everything else clean and simple.'
5. 'Think about your heel choice - the hottest heels are always the ones that give your leg the best curvature by lifting and shaping - so in general, the higher the better! Try a sexy strappy by Aquazurra or a super sexy Pigalle pump by Christian Louboutin.'
Shop Tara's Look
For more of Kristen Stewart's style hits, check out her Grazia Look Book