Yesterday was Sarah Jessica Parker's 48th birthday and today it's the turn of equally well-dressed actress Keira Knightley to celebrate. The 28-year-old has had quite a year with an engagement to The Klaxons’ James Righton and the release of Joe Wright's adaptation of Leo Tolstoy's Anna Karenina. This was the third time that Keira has worked with the director and the actress, now a red-carpet pro with 10 years of premieres under her belt, stepped out in a dazzling selection of dresses from Chanel, Erdem, Mulberry and more. She also graced the cover of fashion magazines W and Interview, cementing her style icon status. Take a look at Keira's recent highlights...
1. It was revealed earlier this month that Keira Knightley is set to star as Coco Chanel in a short film directed by Karl Lagerfeld to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the first Chanel fashion boutique in Paris.
2. The actress took to the red carpet in a selection of colourful dresses by British designers Erdem, Mulberry and Richard Nicoll to promote Anna Karenina.
3. Keira joined fellow actresses Scarlett Johansson, Mia Wasikowska, and Rooney Mara for the cover of W Magazine's 40th anniversary issue.
4. One of the dresses the star wore in Anna Karenina went on display in the V&A.
5. At the Toronto Film Festival 2012 Keira wore a beautiful Elie Saab Couture dress.
6. For the London premiere of Joe Wright's adaptation of Leo Tolstoy's Anna Karenina Keira wore Chanel Couture A/W 12.
7. Ms Knightley nailed the Russian beauty look in Anna Karenina - find out how you can get it too!
8. The stunning star experimented with bare-faced beauty chic.
9. We noticed that following her engagement to The Klaxons’ keyboard player James Righton, Keira underwent an adorable I'm-in-love makeover.
10. Keira was almost unrecognisable with a full on vampy look for the cover of Interview Magazine.
Many happy returns Keira! See the star's style evolution below...