Today it's the lovely Jennifer Aniston's 44th birthday, and we recks she's busy celebrating with hubby-to-be Justin Theroux. To celebrate Jen's birthday let's take a look at her top 10 style moments from the last 12 months and see her style evolution...
1. The number one thing that happened to Jen An this year has to be her engagement to Justin Theroux. He popped the question on his birthday and a spokesperson said: 'Justin Theroux had an amazing birthday on Friday, receiving an extraordinary gift when his girlfriend, Jennifer Aniston, accepted his proposal of marriage.' So what is he going to do for her big day? More sparkles, we thinks.
2. Speaking of the engagement... it brings us nicely onto our next point, that HUGE ring. It's estimated price tag is a stonking $500,000...
3. This year she carried on going matchy matchy with Justin, wearing biker boots, leather and aviators. We'll move on from Justin soon we promise.
4. Jen finally received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame back in Feb, and was joined by boyf Justin and her father John Aniston at the ceremony (n'aww). We LOVED the printed Chanel dress she wore to the event, which showed us once again that Justin does good things for her style.
5. She opted for a daring Tom Ford gown to the LACMA 2012 Art + Film Gala which was one of our favourite Jen An red carpet looks to date.
6. She landed the role as spokesperson and product creator of hair care brand Living Proof. Fingers crossed this means we can now get 'The Rachel' in a bottle.
8. Jen appeared on the cover of GQ in her bra (again). This time with Wanderlust co-star Paul Rudd for the March issue, dispelling the rumours that she was pregnant.
9. Her Paris wardrobe, including sleek tuxedo and military jacket and boyfriend jeans, on her romantic summer vacay with Justin was classic off-duty Jen - simple, chic and oh-so glossy.
10. One of the million rumours swirling around about Jen this year was that she was quitting movies to start her own fashion line - but sadly this turned out to be yet another false rumour about Jennifer.
Now take a look at Jen's style evolution from her days as American sweetheart Rachel Green to her matchy matchy biker ensembles with Justin >>