The scruffy-haired boy magnet that is Harry Styles has a new girl on his radar; Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence. Nineteen year olds can be fickle folk and change their crush each week, but the One Directioner is still talking about how much he fancies J Law. Well who doesn't? She had us at hello.
So what is it about Jennifer that has Harry all flustered? Is it her blue bodypaint in X Men? That she's even more GIFable than he is? Her reaction when she met Jack Nicholson? Or the gold man sitting her bed-side drawers? We love Jennifer so much that we have made not one, but two features (with GIFs, natch) explaining why we love her.
New couple alert? [Rex]
Forget The Hunger Games, it's her red carpet style that really got Harry's attention, as he told InStyle Magazine: 'She dresses cool. I like her at all those big awards things.' We think you mean the Academy Awards, the Golden Globes and the SAGs where she won best actress gongs three times. Having your own Dior campaign means you get the key to the Dior frock cupboards, as Jennifer Lawrence wore Dior throughout awards season.
There was the coral strapless Christian Dior full gown with a skinny waistbelt she wore to the Golden Globes, then next up was the strapless navy panelled frock with a three-part skirt she wore to the SAG Awards. She saved the best till last wearing a creamy couture gown, which might have been a little bit bridal, but was the dream Oscar-winning frock. It even looked good when she took that tumble to the podium.
Take a look through the gallery above to see what Hazza is talking about. We've compiled a list of 10 other reasons why you could fancy the pants off Jennifer Lawrence...
1. Because she knows how to werk the red carpet
2. Her face is so GIF-able
3. Because she has many hidden talents
4. Because she gives the best acceptance speeches
5. Because she's not bothered about being a skinny actress
6. Even Jack Nicholson's in love with her
7. Because her parents would make great in-laws
8. Because the girl is fierce
9. Because she can fall over in front of Hollywood and still make a joke
10. Last but not least, because she's a REALLY good actress