Happy birthday Olivia Palermo! The swooshy-haired style icon and FROW fave is turning 28 today and - of course - she's celebrating by taking a front row seat at the Dior show at Paris Fashion Week. Casual. Palermo's paid a visit to all four fashion weeks this season, checking out the likes of H&M, Anya Hindmarch and Burberry Prorsum. (We're not jealous at all.)
It's been a big year for Olivia so far - she got engaged to Johannes Huebl on New Year's Eve while on holiday. 'Happy New Year to everybody and this is how we celebrate it: OP said Y E S (sic),' he wrote on Instagram.
Known for her chic city style - we're talking groomed hair, great tailoring and expensive fabrics - Liv's never afraid to experiment with a trend. Plus she's also more than happy to step out in a high street look (so long as it looks luxe) shopping at Zara, Topshop and Whistles. Here's 10 reasons why we love her.
1. Because THIS is her choice of pool attire
[All pictures - Olivia Palermo Instagram]
2. And she doesn't pick any ordinary winter hat...
3. Look at her glossy GLOSSY locks!
4. And her jet-set lifestyle
6. Infact, The City in general
7. Her fiancee's a mega-babe
8. Let's just look at him one more time...
9. Her infinite supply of cool sunglasses