Today Jennifer Lawrence turns 24. You might have noticed that the Academy Award winning actress is our number one girl crush - she's the face of Dior, she doesn't get tizzy about a red carpet fail and she has the most gif-able face, EVER. She gives the best acceptance speeches and knows how to win over an interviewer every time, so what better way to celebrate her birthday than by reading the best Jennifer-isms? Oh Jen please be our bestie.
1. 'I wish this was like Mean Girls and I could just break this up and throw it at all of you!'
2. 'I can see the McDonalds right there. Wait, hold on, I didn’t say fries! I’m seeing you talk and all I’m seeing is me being pissed I didn’t get fries. And you have to remind them about ketchup because they never include ketchup, you have to ask for it. Cheapskates' - at the Oscars.
3. 'I'd like to direct at some point. But I don't know because 10 years ago I would have never imagined that I'd be here. So in 10 years from now, I might be running a rodeo.'
4. 'This isn’t like an auction, right? You guys aren’t going to take it away?' - backstage at the Oscars.
5. 'Sorry I just took a shot' - at the Oscars press conference.
6. 'I hate saying, 'I like exercising' — I want to punch people who say that.'
7. 'I’m sorry that I hit your family. I thought I saw Honey Boo Boo' – how she explained her car accident on Jay Leno.
8. 'Candy, almonds, my phone, a Baby Ruth, Laffy Taffy' - what she carried in her Oscars bag.
9. Sorry! That was phlegm. That was so powerful. I’m like a dragon!' - coughing on Letterman.
10. 'When I’m out, I think about my couch. Like, ‘It would be awesome to be on it right now. I bet there’s an episode of Dance Moms on. Am I missing a new episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians?... reality TV is my silver lining.'
11. "I really would not call myself a fashion icon. I would call myself somebody who gets dressed by professionals. [It's like], 'Dance, monkey, dance' right on the red carpet.' I would call me more of a monkey."
12. Anybody who makes fun of me [for falling], I’m just gonna go, ‘Yeah, and then I got touched by Hugh Jackman.'
13. 'I just went to the doctor today, I got a chest X-ray of my lungs and discovered that my breasts are uneven.' - on Jimmy Kimmel
14. 'I grew up in Kentucky, but I did not grow up like that. I had heat, and I didn't have to shoot my dinner or anything.'
15. 'Not to sound rude, but [acting] is stupid.'
16. 'Your ass is mine, stone!'
17. 'Oh, what does it say? I beat Meryl!' - her Golden Globes acceptance speech.
18. 'I don't have anything to do all day, I might not even put my pants on.'
19. 'Backstage, I just peed like every 3 seconds. I think your staff thinks I have diarrhea.' - on Chelsea Lately.
20. 'Yeah, it changed my personality and my value system, absolutely. Why wouldn't it?' - when asked if winning the Oscar has changed her.
21. 'I just woke up and tried on the dress and it fit, thank God, and ummm...I took a shower...and then I got my hair and makeup done. And then I came to the Oscars!' - when asked about getting ready for the Academy Awards.
22. 'That doesn't look like me at all! I love Photoshop more than anything in the world' - on her Dior campaign.
23. 'We planned out this whole thing, where we were going to spin around and over to her and go, ‘Please dance with us!’ But at the last minute, Jimmy pooped out, and all of a sudden I spun around by myself and said, ‘Dance with . . . me?’ And she was like, ‘Thanks, I’m just gonna watch.’ - when she met J.Lo at a party with Jimmy Fallon.
24. "You can only s--t your pants so many times a day before you go to the emergency room."
Want to see more of Jennifer? Take a look at her best red carpet moments in the gallery below...