Just when we thought we couldn't love Emma Stone any more than we already do, she goes and takes party in a crazy awesome lip-syncing battle with Jimmy Fallon. The actress showed off her silent vocal prowess and dramatic performance skills on The Tonight Show, dominating the stage with Blues Traveler’s 'Hook' and DJ Khaled's 'All I do is Win' (nailing the Ludacris rap, FYI). Not only was she HILARIOUS, she'd also clearly been practising for days before as her technique and lyric knowlege was on point. You *need* to tune in.
We've been fans of Emma's for ageeees now. First up she played Jonah Hill's love interest in Superbad, then she was all cool and amazing and girl power-y in Easy A, then she made out with Ryan Gosling in Crazy, Stupid Love, then she picked up an equally adorable boyfriend in the form of The Amazing Spiderman co-star Andrew Garfield, then she found time to snog Ryan Gosling again in Gangster Squad. Oh, and let's not forget the time she starred in Oscar winning movie The Help.
Despite the fact that Emma is pretty much the most amazing lady in Hollywood, she still comes across as totally and adorably nerdy, and mega down to earth. Here's 10 reasons why we basically wish she was our best friend.
1. She Rejected Ryan Gosling (Admittedly In A Film - And She Gave In In The End - But Come On, She's Only Human)
2. Nerds Love Her, And She Loves Them Back
3. She Did This With Andrew Garfield Who Seems Equally As Cool As Her
4. She Can Dance Like A Trooper (Like Nobody's Watching)
5. She Loved Farmville
6. She's A Woman After Our Own Heart
7. She Sings In The Shower
8. Jennifer Lawrence Loves Her
9. This Guy Is Her Best Friend
10. And She Smiles Like This. BE OUR FRIEND EMMA PLEASE. Kthanksbye.
Check out Emma's biggest style hits below...