Today is Jessica Alba's 32nd birthday, and to mark her big day we are celebrating just how flawless this starlet is. Think about it, have you ever seen her not looking her best? She has the adorable family, the sprawling wardrobe, is a master of Instagram, has the killer bod, oh and she cares for the planet. She's pretty much Miss Hollywood - as Goop-tastic as Gwyneth.
Of course the Alb-ster can take the whole looking perfect thing a tad too far - she told Net A Porter this week that she wore TWO girdles day and night for three months after giving birth to get her beach bod back. Eek!
Jessica is obviously known for her killer abs, but aside from the sit ups what else goes into making her picture perfect. We have rounded up her (less extreme) rules for being a photo ready A-Lister, from knowing the importance of an Instagram filter, to wearing matchy matchy pastels with the fam, to always having leather loveliness swinging from her arm.
1. Become a FROW veteran in New York AND Paris
2. Have Oscar de la Renta, Valentino and more on speed dial
3. Go matchy matchy with the fam and dress for every occasion. 'On Easter you wear pastels'...
4. Know the importance of a designer handbag
5. Never forget to use an Instagram filter - oh and take lots of beach pictures
6. Care for your baby AND for the planet by launching your own 'Honest' lifestyle brand
7. Forget selfies, taking pictures of your sushi and chocolate brownies is WAY cooler
8. Pass on your good genes and take plenty of wholesome family portraits
9. Show off your wacky side on Instagram with unexpected poses
10. Finally, share with the world all of your tips for living the perfect life by writing a book.
Celebrate Jessica Alba's birthday by revisiting her best red carpet looks in the gallery above...