Happy Birthday 25th Rihanna! Yep one of the biggest selling artists of all time only 25, news which is making us all feel like an underachiever this morning. So to celebrate let's take a look at her top style hits from the past year and her style evolution.
1. Rihanna's biggest fashion news this year was probably her collection for River Island which showed at London Fashion Week on Satuday. There were big hoops in the ears n' bows in the hair, crop tops, layers of monochrome stripes, denim dungarees and thigh high slits, topped off with MAC Ruby Woo red lips. It was urban, chic, casual, bold - so VERY Rihanna.
2. She joined the couples matchy matchy crew and wore her heart on her sleeve, literally. As she borrowed his black leather jacket with a big leather red heart on it to arrive in London. Kimye watch out.
3. She wore one of the best red carpet gowns we've ever seen at the 2013 Grammys in a divine red custom made red floor sweeper from Azzedine Alaia with tonged long locks.
4. Then she wore no clothes at all, as she stripped down to her birthday suit to have a bath for her music video 'Stay'
5. She had a pixie crop. Then she had an undercut. THEN she had sleek extensions with a dip dye. You get the picture, Rihanna's hair changed this year even more than her relationship status. Track her hair evolution here...
6. She took off her clothes again, this time with the one and only Kate Moss for a photoshoot for V Magazine.
7. RiRi had a fash-in-the-pan fashion reality show Styled to Rock with Henry Holland and Nicola Roberts.
8. She wore a pretty aqua floral maxi in her chat with Oprah Winfrey in her hometown Barbados, where she opened up about Chris Brown. Of course the story has completely changed since her teary DMC with Oprah. Lost track of the Rihanna/Chris Brown saga? We can hardly summarise the whole thing in one bullet point, so read their relationship history here.
9. This was the year she became BFFs with Cara Delevingne, as they made their first appearance together at the Victoria's Secret show, hung out together on the London leg of her 777 tour and then Cara FROW-ed at her London Fashion Week show.
10. RiRi also became a Victoria's Secret angel as she performed at the show and stomped down the catwalk like an absolute pro.
Now take a look at Rihanna's style evolution in the gallery below >>