[Getty and Instagram]
This morning Goop got a whole lot cooler as it was announced that Taylor Tomasi Hill will be covering New York Fashion Week for Gwyneth. She'll be bringing her take on the latest shows, street style and beauty looks - plus she is one of those rare fashionistas who can take a non-blurry catwalk Instagram.
Taylor left her position as creative director at Modus Operandi in October, and was quickly snapped up by Gwynny. 'Taylor is a breath of fresh fashion air,' comments Ms Paltrow. 'Her irreverent moments keep fashion week interesting for me — edgy and chic, she’s always worth watching.' The crushing is mutual as Taylor says of her new boss: 'Gwyneth is a true leader, both in the world of fashion, and in the greater realm of lifestyle, and working with her is inspirational.'
Not only is Taylor a street style legend and industry icon, she is also extremely Goopy. Her Instagram is pretty much Gwyneth Paltrow Instagram porn, as it features spinach smoothies and rooms filled with orchids. The girl once Instagrammed a kumquat. Perhaps drinking green juice is a requirement at Paltrow HQ? Here's what you need to know about Taylor Tomasi Hill...
1. Her outfits are made for Tommy Ton's camera
2. Her Instagram page is Goop-tastic and totally worth a follow
3. She grew up in fashion
Taylor told the Coveteur: 'I think I am just drawn to accessories because I grew up in a children’s accessories showroom. My parents owned the largest children’s sales showroom in Dallas. I grew up surrounded by any and every accessory you can imagine. I was writing orders at age ten, and held the very important role of popping fresh popcorn for all of our customers.
4. Her style signature is piled up accessories (and a venti Starbucks)
5. Her fashion week coverage always makes us LOL
6. She's the kind of girl who wears Simone Rocha to the beach
7. Taylor is a friend of the designers: She is Prabal Gurung's muse and hit the Met Ball with Thom Browne
8. She has a packed fashion CV
Taylor's desk at Marie Claire via The Coveteur
She was Marie Claire's Accessories Editor and then the creative director at Moda Operandi for two years. As well as styling she has also had a go at designing, as she created a collection for Lane Crawford.
9. She lives in a house like THIS
We can look around her divine New York apartment thanks to this profile in US Vogue.
10. You didn't think we'd ignore the red hair did you?
Crushing on Taylor yet? Check out her best street style looks below...