Scarlett Johansson at the Rome Film Festival [WireImage]
Scarlett Johansson may have round-a-bout-ly deemed herself "too sexy", but that's most definitely not to say that she doesn't also exude elegance, style and timeless beauty. Born 29 years ago TODAY in the spirit of #FlashbackFriday, let's take a walk down Johansson lane.
1. We begin with a 9-year-old Scarlett back in 1993 during a casting audition for Jumanji. What a cutie! Needless to say, she didn't get the job. Boo. One year later, however, she landed her debut role in the Rob Reiner directed North (nah, us neither).
2. Here's Scarlett in the official trailer for Manny & Lo for which she was nominated for the Independent Spirit Award for Best Female Lead. AGE 11!
3. Here we are in 1998 when Scar-Jo is rocking an ankle length white and patterned pink skirt with matching pink cardi. She was worlds away from the busty blonde we know and love today.
4. But it was her switch to adult roles with 'Girl With A Pearl Earring' and 'Lost In Translation' in 2003 which cemented her role as much, much more than a child star (and earned her a BAFTA and two nominations for Golden Globe Award nominations, as you do!).
5. Fast forward eight years and Johnasson scooped a whole bunch more nominations, including her third Golden Globe for Best Actress, appearing in films the likes of 'Vicky Christina Barcelona,' 'The Other Boleyn Girl' and cult fave 'He's Just Not That Into You' (which we may actually have to rewatch AAASAP). So, what left for Ms Johansson to try her hand at? Why, a music career, obvs. Why ever not?
6. In recent years she's been wowing at every appearance, elevating her fashion stakes in a number of jaw-dropping looks, cemented with the announcement that she would be Dolce & Gabbana's campaign girl. And then the wins kept coming; regal-style dresses, off duty denim and bustier styles showing off those wonderful ass-ets. Not only has she got some serious style skills, she's since appeared in ad campaigns for the likes of Calvin Klein, L'Oreal and Louis Vuitton.
WHAT EVER NEXT? BRB, we've got some catching up to do.
Check out some of Scarlett Johansson's best fashion moments in the gallery below...