Lupo is the surprise star of the Middleton's family portrait, but Kate's fuchsia dress by her favourite maternity brand, Séraphine, is also getting plenty of buzz. The dress features a knot front and capped sleeves and is still available (or it was at the time we pressed publish) for a bargain-tastic £46. It's interesting that Kate has been wearing more maternity looks after giving birth, as she spent nine months in coats and frocks from main line collections.
For those of you not so hot on your maternity fashion, you might be crying 'Sera what the?' So let us introduce you to the crown jewel of maternity fashion. Here is everything you need to know about the brand so you can pass off as a maternity style expert...
1. The label was founded by French designer Cecile Reinaud, so it has a chic Parisian vibe and lots of monochrome stripes. Cecile now lives in London and has a team of over 40 people working in the creative studio to whip up the bump-tastic frocks.
2. Kate Middleton is a champion of Séraphine, as back in March she was spotted browsing Seraphine’s maternity concession in Peter Jones. She was then later spied in one of their lightweight black jersey dress which is available for an affordable £39. Kate also wore a Séraphine lavender floral frock when she left leaving Kensington Palace with Prince William and baby George.
3. The brand also has a Hollywood following which includes (deep breath) Angelina Jolie, January Jones, Claudia Schiffer, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Garner and Kate Hudson.
4. You can buy Se?raphine from their London boutiques in Kensington and Hampstead, at selected Peter Jones and John Lewis stores, at the Galeries Lafayette in Paris and on the world wide web.
5. Se?raphine's first store opened 10 years ago on Kensington Church Street, aimed at women looking for stylish maternity gear rather than tent-like constructions.
6. At the heart of the brand are the classic, stretchy dresses which all have a flattering empire line and draping. But if you're more Kate Hudson than Kate Middleton, they also do beautiful boho maxi dresses.
Seraphine dresses worn by Kate Middleton
7. To help you transform into a real yummy mummy Se?raphine launched their LUXE line in 2013 which includes floor-sweeping frocks, maternity wedding dresses and sharp tailoring.
8. Believe it or not their maternity pieces are affordable. Their signature dresses are around £50, the changing bags are under £100 and shawls are £40.
Want some more Middy? See The Duchess's style evolution in the gallery below...