Today Emma Watson turns 23 so how are we celebrating? By remembering all the reasons we love her in GIF form. From her fuzzy-haired days as Hermoine in 'Harry Potter' to that dramatic pixie crop, from cute child star to foxy wild star in 'The Bling Ring', and from Burberry model to Oxford Uni student, here are 20 reasons why we love Little Miss Watson...
1. Emma worked that pixie crop with oodles of adorability.
2. Emma has catwalk-watching down to a fine art.
3. In 2009, she became part of the Burberry crew.
4. And she got her little bro a Burberry deal too.
5. Emma surprised us by getting all grown up in 'Perks Of Being A Wallflower'.
6. She proved to be eco-friendly when teaming up with People Tree.
7. She gave us beauty envy as the face of Lancome.
8. But Emma's not just a pretty face - she's currently studing at Oxford University.
9. Who knew Emma had such groovy moves?
10. She brought Hermoine and Ron to life in 'Harry Potter'. 'Nuff said.
11. She gives good cry face.
12. Who doesn't love THAT Hermoine eye-roll? N'awww.
13. The minxy tongue curl proves she's gone from child star to wild star.
14. In fact, she's a real hoot.
15. Emma has excellent hair accessories.
16. Emma was one of the cutest child kids ever (who hasn't turned out like LiLo).
17. Emma is a red carpet pro *waves*
18. Emma can do sultry too, people.
19. And she looks good in a pair of satin bunny ears.
20. So bravo, Emma! Here's to more magical moments.
And just in case you need more proof of Miss Watson's credentials, check out her style hits in our look book below...