While we eagerly awaited the start of the Burberry Autumn Winter 2014 show, our web editor Jessica Vince was at the Serpentine this afternoon to catch the celebrity arrivals. Burberry is always a big draw for stars and the list of attendees usually reads more like the Oscars than a catwalk presentation with previous guests including Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul, Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker and actress-turned-Goop founder Gwyneth Paltrow.
The brand also counts the cream of the crop of British style icons as fans, from Alexa Chung and Poppy Delevingne to Burberry campaign girls Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Emma Watson.
This season there were several big moments that we've captured in our Instagram gallery above:
1. Harry Styles returned - perhaps to support his ex (and good friend) Cara Delevingne
2. BRADLEY COOPER FROW'd! He sat next to Anna Wintour and came to watch...
3. His girlfriend Suki Waterhouse walking in yet another London Fashion Week show
4. Paloma Faith sang during the finale
5. And finally Cara showcased another personalised piece incorporating her initials 'CJD'
Missed any of the action? Watch it back right HERE.