Stella McCartney has just been awarded the Designer Brand Award at this evening's British Fashion Awards. The designer was presented the trophy at London's swanky Savoy Hotel by US actress and model Amber Valletta.
Stella has had a fantastic year in fashion, kicking off with Paris Fashion Week in February, to designing the Team GB kit and culminating in the BFAs where stars from Victoria Pendleton to Gemma Arterton have stepped out in her designs.
Let's take a look back at some of her 2012 highlights...
1. She mixed the masculine and feminine for Spring/ Summer 2013
2. She dressed Kate Middleton for the opening of a National Portrait Gallery exhibition
3. She dressed Hollywood's finest for the 'My Valentine' premiere
4. She championed the optical illusion dress
5. She designed the Team GB kit!!!
6. She made cobalt blue huge for Autumn/ Winter 2012
7. She bagged Natalia Vodianova for her Spring / Summer 2012 Campaign
8. She dressed Margaret Thatcher! Well almost. More like Meryl Streep for The Iron Lady premiere