As the world commemorates the 50th anniversary of the death of JFK, we thought this a pretty apt moment to look back at wife (and serious fashion icon) Jackie Kennedy's timeless style. Undeniably one of the biggest style icons of the past century, Kennedy quickly became known for her classic style when she became First Lady in 1961. The American public soon became enthralled with her approach to both fashion and beauty, and as her husband's political career grew, so did her knack for dressing the part- complete with a seriously impressive repertoire of tailored suits, statement sunglasses, ladylike dresses, pillbox hats and neck scarves to make even the Grazia fashion team swoon. In the meantime, we bring you the seven unforgettable style lessons we learnt from Jackie Kennedy...
1. Bold brows will always make you look groomed and are the ultimate beauty accessory
2. A red-carpet worthy top-knot will always look glamorous, whatever the outfit
3. A gorgeous family is the perfect accessory to a winning ensemble
4. The nautical look will always be super-chic
5. Don't let having children stop you from wearing jewellery around the house, especially pearls
6. A pink coat is always a winner (and very AW13 friendly)
7. When all else fails- hide behind the biggest sunglasses you can find...
(All images from Rex Images)