As if Victoria Beckham's Skype documentary ‘Five Years – The Victoria Beckham Fashion Story’ wasn't exciting enough, she has also given VB fans the chance to chat with her via Twitter. Yes! Victoria is sat down at her laptop as we type to answer all of your questions - and even one of ours :) All you have to do is tweet your question with the hashtag #askVB at @VictoriaBeckham. See the results below...
[Twitter: Victoria Beckham]
1. What’s your next focus: physical stores, a man collection, a kid collection, another perfume? (@LaZitellaAcida)
I’ve just announced my first store, opening in London later this year, so that's a main focus right now.
2. What's VB's secret to following her professional ambitions AND being a mummy? (@EmmaGwillim)
Being a working mum is always a challenge, I focus on planning thoroughly, separating my work time & family time. David and my children always come first.
3. What's your everyday motto? (@almalofer)
Be happy! Be positive!
4. What was the hardest thing about breaking into the fashion industry? (Grazia_live)
Coming from a completely different industry is what I found the hardest.
5. Does your job get stressful? If so, how do you handle the stressful parts of your career? (@emeraldnimitz)
It does get stressful, but I’m so blessed to have a job that I love so I can turn that stress into positive energy!
Run through for Victoria Beckham Spring 2014 show [Twitter: Victoria Beckham]
6. How would you describe the Victoria Beckham customer?
strong women, knows her own mind. Confident and appreciates quality. She wears the clothes, the clothes don’t wear her.
7. What are you most thankful for? (@KJamjekian)
I'm most thankful for my children, my husband and I feel truly blessed to be able to follow my professional passion.
8. What has been your proudest moment since the launch of your brand? (GeorgeHunter_)
My proudest moments as a designer are seeing women in the street wearing my clothes, it makes it real!
9. What was it like the first time you saw you're creations come to life on the catwalk? (@SimplyJessica01)
I waited 3 years after starting my collection to show on the runway, it was an incredibly humbling experience!
10. What motivates you to get out of bed on a grey january morning like today? (myshowcasenews)
I love the weather in London, any excuse for a nice coat! I get up early, I work out, I take my kids to school.
VB takes her bow [Getty]
11. Why is fashion so fulfilling and meaningful to you, in your own words? (@RoganJosh1986)
I have loved design since I was kid. It's incredibly fulfilling to have a career pursuing a lifelong passion.
12. What was your first step for creating your brand? (@alishabyalisha)
The most important step in 1st creating my brand was identifying my focus; I wanted to create the perfect dress.
13. Most exiting thing coming up this year?? (@GraceKardashian)
My show on February 9th (just over a week away), and my first store, opening in London this fall!
14. What's your favourite piece in your latest collection? (@Clarkeylisa82)
I love the Tallulah - my newest bag in the SS14 collection named after my 3rd niece.
15. A trick for keeping warm in winter while maintaining looking chic? (@MafazMahmoud)
The best way to look chic in the winter is to layer up and focus on great accessories!
Checking the model line-up before the Spring 2014 show [Twitter: Victoria Beckham]
16. How long did it take you to figure out the fashion identity for your brand? (@myrazack)
I was very lucky that I created a signature very early on and that evolves season on season.
17. What is your inspiration for your designs? (@CHANELSTOMB)
I am so inspired by women. I design clothes that I want to wear & that make women feel confident!
18. I'm basing my A2 textiles project on your designs. What word sums up your designs/style best? (@beckyyrooker)
19. If you had to pick one item from your new collection as an absolute must have for 2014 what would it be? (@SingSewWrite)
I loved the triangle story from my SS14 collection, especially the blouses, available online next week.
20. I always love your combination of colours. What rules are guided by when choosing the colors of clothes? (@selrode)
I like to start with a neutral colour palette and inject energising colours - my colours are very inspired by art.
Victoria after her Spring Summer 2013 show [Twitter: Victoria Beckham]
21. Victoria, you really worked hard to achieve such success. What do you advise to young girls who want to achieve something in life? (@yzhuikova)
Work hard, stay focused, be strong and follow your passion!
22. What do you see the future of your brand?
My hope is that the brand will continue to grow steadily and strategically. I want to be in business in 30, 50 years!
Yesterday, we were treated to a teaser of her new collaboration with Skype which promises to take us on the journey of Lady Becks from Posh Spice to top-notch fashion designer, complete with retro footage and quotes from those in the know. But of course this isn't the first time VB has opened her life to the cameras - oh no. In fact, she's quite the pro. We have rounded up VB's best documentaries here...