We've already had a glimpse at blogger Abimarvel's visual diary from The Apartment at London Fashion Week, as well as behind the scenes videos of the stylish ladies making the most of the creative hub-come-pamper pad. Now Abimarvel exclusively reveals her highlights from the pop-up home which saw some of our favourite bloggers, including Ella from Coco's Tea Party and Reem and Natalya from Five Five Fabulous, come together to work on their blogs and style up a storm. Who wouldn't want to live in a house with Haagen-Dazs on tap, Justin Timberlake on a loop and beauticians on hand to sort out wayward brows? Find out what other treats the bloggers had in store...
1. The top track of fashion week was Justin Timberlake’s Suit & Tie which we had on repeat on our customised Sonos speakers!
2. rewardStyle were always on hand being super awesome and offering up their fashion knowledge.
3. Atelier-to-go brought out our creative sides, by holding a style session where we all dressed up a model in our favourite items from brands they stock.
4. Sunday night saw us getting ultra messy with Lavazza and Haagen-Dazs; there were milkshakes, odd concoctions and tasty goodness!
5. Blink Brow Bar had our brows all in check, which was awesome.
6. Our fashion cupboard was literally our saviour all week, with brands like Forever 21, SuperDry, Baume & Mercier and Dune providing the coolest of items for us to wear.
7. Food quite simply made the week. With Bear and Urban Fruit, Jelly Belly, Hotel Chocolat and snack packs from Leon Restaurant, we were all very happy bloggers.
8. Next's room was our ultimate hangout spot, we did not want to leave this room.
9. Claire's helped us out with those finishing touches.